Saturday 21 September 2013

Focal Image on the side ~ Top Picks

Thank you everyone that particapated in our "Focal Image on the Side" this past week, we had a fantastic time visiting your blogs.  We had so many fabulous cards submitted!

So now to the Design Teams Top Picks......



I've picked #15, as it's a simply stamped image and sentiment but yet so stunning.  I think it's a gorgeous celtic angel stamp that was colored so beautifully and did you notice the sparkly glitter on the angel wings?   Thank you Viv for sharing with us this week!
Shell






My favourite pick this week is Angela's Christmas card.  I love her colour choices, the pretty layering and the placement of the focal image.  Pretty card Angela just perfect for Christmas.  Thank you for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenges.  Hope to see you again soon. 
 Judy



Sandra



This week I have chosen Sandra's Clean and Simple Card. I LOVE the black and white and the simplicity is so ELEGANT! Thanks for joining us this 
week, Sandra!
Julie




Anja




My top pick this week is Anja's simple but beautiful card. I love the image, colored so perfectly, and the other thing I like about the card is how she used the designer paper and then the added flower and brads are just the right touch. thanks for joining us Anja, hope to see you again soon.

Cindy


Make sure you grab your Top Pick badges for your Blogs! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Judy, thank you for the "Top Pick"...I am honored! (This was a fun card to make...I love the Birdbrain images!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking me as a Top pick Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the Top Pick, Cindy :o)

    ReplyDelete