Saturday 10 August 2013

Top Picks for Summer Color Challenge



Thank you to everyone who joined our Colour Challenge. We loved all the entries.


Below are the DT top pick for this week.


Chris




My choice for top pick this week is Chris' card. I think the image that she chose for this challenge is a great summer scene and the pattern paper background compliments it well.   Great colouring Chris  and wonderful summer theme card. Hope to see your art work again soon.
Judy

I've chosen # 5 Chris.  What a fun image of the young lady playing in the water, what a wonderful beach scene and the designer paper makes the image just pop right out!
Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us this week Chris!
Shell


Desire



I have chosen Desire's card this week.
I love the image so happy and free and how Desire has used the colours form our challenge.
The image is wonderfully framed and love the fancy fold.
Fabulous work Desire, thanks for sharing with us this week.
Meighan


Lu



This week I have chosen Lu's adorable Tilda card. Such a cute image, of course, and I love the layout she has used. The die cut swirl and banner finish it off perfectly! Thanks for joining us this week, Lu!
Julie

3 comments:

  1. Great picks and many congrats x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks for the Top Pick, I'm so glad!!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what an honour to have been chosen as one of the top three. Thank you so much. Huge congrats also to my fellow top three. Also thank you to the design team for their inspirational creations. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete