Saturday 26 May 2012

Top Picks for May Sketch Challenge

 
 
Great Cards this week...thanks to all who played along! My choice this week is # 9, Sandy I LOVE the silhouette, and the black and white color scheme. Very Elegant Wedding Card~
Julie
 

My Top Pick for this week would be
# 4 from Artful Creations …. love the image from Fred She Said that Crotnem used, how it’s cut out then placed on the die-cut scallop and the unique designer papers ! Fabulous job!
Hugs Shell♥

 



My pic for this week is #6, Jane's from Jane's Creations. I love the colour combo on this one. So bold and lovely. Leslie



My top pick this week is Mary D's card. Mary made great use of the sketch and I love the image and all the co-ordinating colour and paper. Great card Mary! Regards Meighan
 
My choice for winning card this week is Karen’s (#7) “To a Wonderful Teacher”. I love the image she chose for the card, so fitting. I also liked the boldness of the design papers she used and her coloring of the image.
Judy
 
My Choice this week is Lisa's beautiful Hibiscus. I love the colors, the softness and the paper and ribbon she used. Great job Lisa.
Cindy 
 Now onto the winner of the $15.00 Gift Certificate from Fred She Said as picked by the random generator

Here are your random numbers:
4 
Timestamp: 2012-05-26 08:15:47 UTC
 
Cheryl
Please contact Cindy at cvanoorschot@msn.com to claim your prize.
Thanks to all who played along, have a great day and see you with a new challenge tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment