Saturday 21 January 2012

Sketch Challenges Top Picks

Happy Saturday! This week AGAIN, we have some WONDERFUL entries in Leslie's Sketch Challenge. Here are the Design Team's Top Picks:



My pick for this week is # 9 Mary C. Her card was just so beautiful. I loved the detail, the flowers and the cute image. But most of all the colour choice and the way she used my simple sketch and took it up a notch. Wonderful.
Leslie



My Top Pick for this weeks Sketch Challenge would be #9……..Mary used a Lili of the Valley stamped image that is so adorably colored, the use of the die-cuts and the floral embellishments are beautifully done! 
Shell


 
Sandy



I chose Sandy's card as my top pick for a few reasons. For one she made a great card that followed our sketch. The image is sweet.  I love the clean and simple look of the card, and the added charm just makes it. Great Job Sandy.
Cindy




I chose # 14 by Jane. I love the color combo, and how she stuck close to the sketch. The DP is so pretty, and her bow placement is the perfect touch! So pretty! Thanks for playing, Jane!
Julie

We would like to invite our top picks this week to join us as a Guest Designer on a future Challenge. If you would like to join us, please email Cindy at cvanoorschot@msn.com . We hope you will all come play along with us again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment